Diablo Cody to blame for Teen Pregnancies?

Have you noticed how the number of teen pregnancies has gone up since Juno? Well at least in my town it has. Girls seem to think they can normally return to their teen lives once they've popped one out. Now you hear comments like "aww you look so cute pregnant." I don't care what anybody says,... show more Have you noticed how the number of teen pregnancies has gone up since Juno? Well at least in my town it has. Girls seem to think they can normally return to their teen lives once they've popped one out. Now you hear comments like "aww you look so cute pregnant."

I don't care what anybody says, it is not cool for little girls to be having sex, you don't know who you are or what you really want in life? You can hardly deal with school what makes you think you can be responsible enough to raise a child?
Update: She didn't keep her baby, but everything was fine and dandy afterwards. The messege left is: "Go on, have sex, you can just give it away afterwards." And yes, teen pregnancy has beein happening for a long time, but you'd think that now that women have a chance to be someone in this society... show more She didn't keep her baby, but everything was fine and dandy afterwards. The messege left is: "Go on, have sex, you can just give it away afterwards."

And yes, teen pregnancy has beein happening for a long time, but you'd think that now that women have a chance to be someone in this society they'd take that opportunity.

"Hmm...college? Nah, I'll just marry my high school sweetheart and have a kid. The governent and my parents can provide for me anyway..."
Update 2: (Sigh) I don't know why I posted in this section, since everyone here probably IS a pregnant teen or a teen working on getting pregnant.

Darlings...the media has more influence than you can imagine...
Update 3: OMG! Ignorant? Doesn't anyone recognize sarcasm when they see it? I'm not actually blaming Diablo Cody for teen pregnancy, it's known as "the hook" a way to get you to look at my question. And yes, the media is to blame, as are irresponsible parents for not paying more attention to what... show more OMG! Ignorant? Doesn't anyone recognize sarcasm when they see it? I'm not actually blaming Diablo Cody for teen pregnancy, it's known as "the hook" a way to get you to look at my question.

And yes, the media is to blame, as are irresponsible parents for not paying more attention to what their kids do on Saturday nights. I waited, all my relatives waited to have sex until we were of legal age. Is it so difficult to keep your legs closed? Oh I'm sorry, maybe I overestimated our society and we're really not that much above animals.