Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

Any other nursing moms afflicted with A cups?

I don't understand it! Every woman in my family that breast fed, or even the few of my friends that breast feed were all at least a D cup. The breast feeding class I went to, all of the ladies couldn't believe my bra size. One lady there was an H cup (WTF?) no kidding. Average was DD. Why can't I have boobs? I am a 34 A, maybe a b if I am engorged. Any other moms like this?

Wow a K, and I thought the lady with an H cup, was the biggest I had ever seen in my life, lol.

Lmao, some of you are saying you would want A cups when I would LOVE to have even a C cup. The grass is always greener on the other side, lol.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I'm exactly the same way. My daughter is three and a half months old, I've breastfed the whole time, and I'm pretty sure I'm still an A cup. I might have gone from 32 A to 34, maybe 36 A, but it's still A... It's nothing to worry about, but I'm a little miffed, my mom's cup size went up, but mine didn't...>.<

Like you, I am a 34A. I don't breastfeed anymore but when I did I was a B cup when I was engorged.

Every woman is different I guess. It seems like it would be hard to breastfeed if you have a D cup or above. I mean your breast is practically bigger than your baby's head!

I wish I had larger breasts but oh well, I'm doing the best to accept what I have.

I wish I were an A cup!! I always tell my husband when I'm done having babies I want a boob job. Not augmentation but total removal of all excess skin. Just give me a nipple and I'll be fine!

I was a 32B before I got pregnant. I was a 34D while pregnant. Then a 34F while nursing for the first year then a 32F for another six months of nursing. Now I'm one month out of nursing and I'm down a little but I'm still a 32DD.

I want my teeny tiny boobs back!

Sorry. But honestly...it sucks WAY more to have huge boobs for either regular life or breastfeeding. I am a G normally (like, when I am not pregnant...and I am not obese or anything. Just about ten-fifteen pounds overweight). When I breastfeed, I stop trying to figure out my cup, cause it is more like a K. I just get the biggest bras I can find. Usually I have to order them from special companies. It is such a pain in the butt. No shirts fit over my huge chest, it is hard to get the baby to latch on correctly because they are so far away, and they practically hang to my pelvic bone when they are 'unleashed'. I would trade for your nursing A's any day of the week. But I understand that women who are small chested would like a visit from the 'boobie fairy'. Maybe one time you will get a bigger chest. My mom was small with me and then got huge with her third child when she breastfed him. Who knows :)

I feel your pain! I know it sounds a little shallow, but I was looking forward to being busty for once in my life and it just didn't happen. I am producing plenty to feed my baby, but the girls just didn't get big like everyone else I knew who had a baby. It is really difficult to find a nursing bra that fits, so I just started wearing nursing tanks all the time. I guess some of us just aren't meant to have big breasts.

Source(s): nursing mom to a 2 month old

I'm a b-cup pre and now...although my right boob bc i nurse out of that only now (other is inverted, she would't nurse, for the life of me, and it now has little to no milk). my right boob is maybe a c now, and left boob is kind of an a/b, it is awful! my left boob is so deflated on the inner side, I wish it could just be round on both sides like my right, but it;s not full of milk like my right.

I know how you feel though. But for ppl to say that to you I think are kind of rude and ignorant---breastfeeding, the ability to breastfeed and produce milk/lactate, have NOTHING to do with your cup size. Some women with humongous breasts for some reason, cannot produce milk or enough milk, and women with small boobs like us can have a lot. The nurse at the hospital when I delivered my daughter said "you have more colostrum than 90 percent of the women here" when I told her my concerns my small breast size would/could affect my milk supply. No1 has actually said that to me, but have hinted it.Sometimes I can just read their minds that they're thinking by their expression, 'wow you can breastfeed? but you're too small to breastfeed"

Just be glad, bc we won't have back problems with boobs to our knees later in life. And from women I know who have huge breasts, they HATE it bc it's so uncomfortable and actually causes back pain for them, and are concerned they will sag later in life.

also like most women I have trouble finding a bra that fits too...while my breasts are small to average, my back is super tiny, about a 30/32 but there's no where to be found 32b bc just 32a. so I always have to get a 34b, even though it's the straps always want to come hang down bc my shoulders and back are super-tiny.

i was a C before i started breastfeeding. when i get engorged i'm a D. when baby empties the breast completely, i'm down to a low B- as none of my bras i wore previously fit AT ALL anymore.. way too big. so, i sorta have the opposite problem haha.

Count yourself lucky. I started with a DD and have moved up a cup size. It is disgusting and difficult to buy clothes. I wish I wore an a cup.

I feel you my official size was a 32 barely A. Now Im a B, C if I get engorged.

• Guess

You can have mine and I'll take yours. I'm in a DD, went up to an E while I was breastfeeding. I hate my breasts they are too big and get in the way too much.

Source(s): Me