Okay, so Hmm TNA related?

Hey guys, I;m going to the TNA Wrestling House Shoe here in Laredo, Texas on August 22nd. Anyone else going? I got floor seats tickets. Its;

Section/Aisle: FLR A.. Row: 2... Seat: 18. Admission: 52.00 and the rest if the stuff in Tickets.

According to TNA website, AJ Styles, Scott Steiner, Suicide, My Loves (Velvet Sky and Angelina Love ;]!!!) amoung many others are coming. Hopefully, Kurt comes too, I'd love to take another pic with himl Its worth the 20 bucks!

Also, SUPER CRAZY will appear, since its Laredo, TX, Which we all talk in Spanish, he'll more likely gonna be there because of that. Last time, August 1st of 2008, they came and Mexican Wrestlers Ultimo Guerrero and Ray B came.

Question: Your thoughts on the Angle/Karen/Jarrett thing? Is it a worked shoot? or real?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Teosis
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The whole situation was a rumour at first but now its been confirmed and Kurt Angle seems to be not resigning his contract that expires this september.

• Sam Y
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I Haven't Been To A Wrestling Show In My Life.

This Could Lead To Angle Signing With WWE Or MMA Or Just Retiring.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dixie Carter will buy Jarrets Tna part of company. Then she will be lesbian and kurt will strip he from her powers

Source(s): STRIPER
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DIXIE CARTER A ***** WHY WOULD SHE TRY TO GET RID OF JEFF JARRETT FOR KURT ANGLE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.