Anonymous

Keri Hilson dissed BEYONCE and CIARA?! Why? (lyrics)?

The first half of the lyrics are about Beyonce saying that she's not the best in the game, is fake, and needs to go have some babies..and the second half is about Ciara talking about how she's written her lyrics on a lot of her hits and how Ciara can find her in Georgia...

She admitted to a radio station that they were about Beyonce and Ciara, but then they had Ciara on the phone another time and she backed out of it.

WHY WOULD SHE TALK ABOUT THEM? Do you think she really "knows them like that" or just did it to get people talking?

THANKS

She didn't say NAMES, but #1 it's obvious and #2 she admitted it initially

"I shot the sheriff

but wait til I shoot these b----es down (hey)

shoot these b----es down, Ms Keri baby

I ain’t tryin to start no mess there’s just somethin on my chest

that I need to get off, cause you turnin me off

Your vision cloudy if you think that you the best

You can dance, she can sing but need to move it to the.. (don’t do it em)

So need to go have some babies

She needs to sit down, she fake

Them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about

Been had dollars boy

Go-on get your money up

Know you’re not the only homie on me lined up

I ain’t turnin it off

I stay turnin it on

Go head and tell them folks how long I been writing your songs

I been puttin you on, just check the credits ho

And if you want me you can find me in the Decatur ho

Cause you’re turnin me off"

Why do black women need to tear each other down?

Fast forward to 1:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLffDq3Ol4k

Youtube thumbnail

Sfresh...Well Mariah is white sooo...but yeah Eminem has been bothering her for years...haah it's about time

sfresh that didnt answer my question

I asked if you think she did it because she truly feels that way about them, or to get people talking (Personally, I only like Ciara)

OMG Its a ninja oh really?? I didnt know Beyonce was rude liek that. i always felt she was fake anyways, just trynna get that money....I wonder why she dissed Ciara tho...

Lataquaysha....Yeah I heard about it a long time ago but didnt actually sit and listen to the remix until today....I get why now. I was just wondering if she did it to start stuff or because she truly felt that way...Hmm I get it now. Maybe shes a bit jealous because she feels she's talented and no one really cares about her yet

Lataquasha I think Jasmine Sullivan is better than Beyonce, Keri, and just a little better than Jennifer Hudson.

And everyone I just understood what "need to move it to the" meant!..hhaha "tio the left to the left!" hahah I feel a bit slow

Lataquasha OH YES!! Beyonce is a wonderful performer...I dont know what her personality is like. i guess she likes to keep that private. FAKE!!! hahah but yes shes a wonderful performer and in great shape

Disciple I agree with you and thumbed you up, but Iin the Diva song it's clear that Beyonce was Dissing someone BACK..lol I dont know who...but one of the lyrics is "How you gon' be talkin Shi*?"

http://lyricsmart.com/index.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuDE9vRZvg0

Youtube thumbnail

Britney...so now youre not racist against celebrities???

Lovely, I see you added a #3 to your post..WELL Beyonce does actually write or cowrite a LOT of her stuff...and Ciara can DANCE her butt off..

Beyonce dissing the Jackson family!...WHAT?

http://www.annoyatorium.com/tm.aspx?m=318686

Favorite Answer

aha funnay

it really doesnt matteer

their all the same

i like em all

• lakes

Keri Hilson Beyonce

Sista girl----this happened a long time ago----you late. Keri feels like Beyonce and Ciara don't really have any talent because they're not real songwriters like her. Before Keri became a big singer she was a songwriter.

Ninja---there are FEW people who are out right now that are better all around entertainers than Beyonce. Jennifer Hudson might be one of them, but ain't nobody touchin Beyonce, not even Keri. Beyonce is one of a kind. Not many people sing, perform, and dance like she does.

Edit--yeah Jasmine and Jennifer might have Beyonce in vocals, but they can't give an overall performance like her. The girl shuts it down!

I think Beyonce came out with "Diva" first and that song is just filled with disses to other female artists while she puts herself on top. It was totally uncalled for. This whole Beyonce vs. Keri Hilson thing is exactly why I don't listen to R&B very much these days. It's not what it used to be. People will say anything to get a record sold. Yes, it is a shame that black women will tear each other down.

• silman

Yeah she did Diss Bey even nonetheless she suggested it wasn't approximately her.. lol liar. She did no longer diss Ciara the whole component is approximately Bey. i think of Keri diss bey through fact Bey have been given on the affection in this club remix. Keri Hilson wrote the section Bey is singing through fact of this she suggested verify the credit. curiously it replaced into suggested Keri replaced into assume to sing that section yet they (Usher ppl i assume) theory it replaced into superb if Bey replaced into on it or Bey heard it and needed to get on. And Usher placed Keri in his video extremely.

1. Don't ever post this old mess again.

2. That's what hot in "black music" now. Diss songs. I really do not like all of that. I prefer love and dance songs [R&b and pop].

3. Keri is right. How are you an artist, if you can't write your own songs? Singing is good, but singing/songwriter is great.

Beyonce started it she said something mean about Keri, but Keri said she didn't care (guess she did)

Beyonce disses anyone who is better/prettier and has more talent then her. She had the nerve to disrespect Jennifer Hudson. She's the type that needs everyone and everything on her.

Im sorry but this girl just comes into the game and now shes starting beef, shes fake for doing that beyonce DOES write her own tunes and so does ciara!! they are more talented than Keri im sorry its the truth, and i heard that tune before and i was p!ssed off about the fact how she was going on bittching about these girls who have more talent than this ho

Who cares, all of that nonsense is stupid. I haven't listened to Hip Hop or R&B since Junior High because 90% is so lame this song being a perfect example.

Keri the best. Beyonce a camera hog & gets too much hype and Ciara well.....she hidin something in them pants.