Simsima asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

NBA: Warriors might get JJ Redick in a trade for CJ Watson from Orlando.?

These teams are working on it. Do you think it might happen.

• DP
    Favorite Answer

JJ Redick is a great shooter. the warriors already have alot of athletic guys who can take it to the hoop. JJ is a pure shooter who can spread the floor. Redick didnt really fit in with Orlando. their system requires more athletic guys like Pietrus. Watson will fit in there.

good trade for both teams...

From everything I've read, the Magic are going to sign CJ Watson to an offer sheet. He is a restricted FA, and it's unlikely the Warriors would match it. I don't know why the W's would be interested in Reddick. He is basically just a shooter, something the Warriors already have. Morrow, Curry, Belinelli, and Azubuike are all good 3 pt shooters, that bring more to the table than Reddick. But, this is the Warriors we are talking about, so anything is possible. They are known for making roster moves that make absolutely no sense.

NO! Thats a terrible trade! CJ is our only good passing point guard, and Redick is a bum!

I sure hope it doesnt happen, CJ is one of my favorite players on the team.

I believe you, but you got a link? I tihnk this is a reasonable trade, JJ didn't really get any playing time and didn't produce as thought.

if so, orlando gets the steal. orlando is stacking up this off season. im guessing watson will sub in when nelson goes out. They will be soo beast this season

cool

yea. THE NBA WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS