Simsima asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

NBA: Warriors might get JJ Redick in a trade for CJ Watson from Orlando.?

These teams are working on it. Do you think it might happen.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • DP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

JJ Redick is a great shooter. the warriors already have alot of athletic guys who can take it to the hoop. JJ is a pure shooter who can spread the floor. Redick didnt really fit in with Orlando. their system requires more athletic guys like Pietrus. Watson will fit in there.

good trade for both teams...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

From everything I've read, the Magic are going to sign CJ Watson to an offer sheet. He is a restricted FA, and it's unlikely the Warriors would match it. I don't know why the W's would be interested in Reddick. He is basically just a shooter, something the Warriors already have. Morrow, Curry, Belinelli, and Azubuike are all good 3 pt shooters, that bring more to the table than Reddick. But, this is the Warriors we are talking about, so anything is possible. They are known for making roster moves that make absolutely no sense.

• 1 decade ago

NO! Thats a terrible trade! CJ is our only good passing point guard, and Redick is a bum!

I sure hope it doesnt happen, CJ is one of my favorite players on the team.

• 1 decade ago

I believe you, but you got a link? I tihnk this is a reasonable trade, JJ didn't really get any playing time and didn't produce as thought.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if so, orlando gets the steal. orlando is stacking up this off season. im guessing watson will sub in when nelson goes out. They will be soo beast this season

• 1 decade ago

cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea. THE NBA WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.