Gigi pushes Stacey down the steps on OLTL?

who else couldnt help but laugh!!!??

heres what i think; Stacey is going to find out she's pregnant with Rex's baby. but because of her little spill down the steps, she'll lose it.

is it wrong that i hope that if she IS pregnant that she does lose it? shes crazy.

any predictions?

haha i was SO just thinking that! any child that comes out of that thing would deff be a spawn of satan haha

Favorite Answer

It just reminded me a little too much of Starr's stumble down a flight of stairs last year and then people finding out she was pregnant. While I wouldn't wish it on anyone, I do think she should lose the baby, go nuts (nuttier) and end up at St Anne's for a while.

But what I think will probably happen is that she will find out she's pregnant, try to lure Rex away from Gigi, again, in the end, motherhood, or at least the prospect of motherhood, changes her for the better. Don't really want to see that happen, because as much as I hate Stacey, she is a really good psychopath and OLTL hasn't had one in years. Plus, I read a while back somewhere that they plan on keeping Stacey around for a while and she will somehow be redeemed.

If there's any justice she will fall down the stairs and lose the baby. Any baby she has would be spawn of evil anyway lol. I predict Stacey will go crazy against Gigi if she loses the baby.

I was like thank goodness.She finally got her revenge.I was so happy.It's not wrong to want Stacey to lose her child, like you and someone else said the baby is the "spawn of satan".

I agree me and my mom were sittin there watchin, laughin, and cheerin on gigi!!!!! GO GIGI!!!!! But the only reason I don't want her to loose the baby, don't get me wrong I hope she does, is cuz then she will then really try to mess with gigi. That will be the only down fall. :(

Source(s): GO GIGI!!!!!!LOL TEAM GIGI and TEAM BALSCO 100%!!!!!!!!!

this is my prediction- Stacy finds out she is pregnant b/c of the fall and they run tests and tell her and she will say GiGi tried to kill her and her baby and GiGi will end up in jail for a while and this crap will play out all summer

• drita

i was so happy when she pushed stacey down the stairs i was hopeing that stacey would get killed off but i guess thats not the case

I was cheering Gigi on! Finally she's fighting back! I almost feel bad hoping that she loses the baby too- how silly are we?

It was funny but I would feel bad if she looses the baby, not that she deserves happiness but no one should have to go through that kind of loss.

OMG! I was so freakin happy when that beyotch got what she rightfully deserves!

I would feel so bad for the poor child that has to live with her as a mother!!

I was hoping Gigi would kill her! But, no she wont lose this baby, this is how she finds out she is pregnant!