Who has Frank Sinatra performed with in the past?

I have been reading about Frank Sinatra in a LIFE magazine and I realized they haven't put in any of the articles on who, if even anybody has performed with Frank Sinatra. Would someone please help me with this?

Favorite Answer

Sure! The list is long and distinguished. Just to name a few there is Judy Garland, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Count Basie, Nat King Cole, Peggy Lee, and of course his old pals Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.

In the sixties Frank and his Rat Pack buddies had a thing about crashing the shows of other performers. Sometimes they would take over the stage like it was their booking. As much as I've always liked Sinatra and his music, I cant condone that. Other times they would be invited by the headlining act to join them onstage for a few impromptu duets.

• Moma

Sammy Davis Jr, Jerry lewis

whats up, me too!!! i think of you should p.c... LaGuardia because of the fact they care approximately the two the humanities, as nicely as your guidance. additionally, Laguardia is a ok familiar college, hence, you would be recognized by using extremely some icons in orchrestra. choose I helped! Congrats to the the two one human beings!!