did anyone watch the TO show on VH1?

ok so my guy and I are big Dallas cowboy fans and were sad to see T.O leave because he is a great athlete but are happy he is gone cause he is cocky.. but anyway I loved his show.... it showed his personality and so far so good I will continue to watch.

I would like to hear your thoughts if you watched the show last night.

THanks!

Update:

I agree Remy! his friends were too much after a while. It seems to me like the thiner of the two lady's wants him I think there both haters... like you said he came to LA and wants to party a bit there is nothing wrong with that. He will play for the Bills this year and then he can worry about whats next but he is young and having fun! I think he will get back with his Ex fiance eventually

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Remy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i liked the show but after awhile i got tired of his friends/publicists nagging all the time. he just came out to LA, obviously he's going to want to party. i thought that the show would be more like a dating show, like rock of love/flavor of love, except with TO. i think i'd like the show better if it was like that because i don't want to have to keep seeing and listening to his friends. but despite that, i did like it and will most likely keep watching it.

• 1 decade ago

it was kinda boring. the girls just wanted to be seen! and the ex fiance needs to start running and dont stop! hes a slut and probably always will be! lol but hes soooo gorgeous and his teeth are pretty! lol im gonna keep watching...it better get good soon!

• sarah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i watch several reality shows on vh1, but i have know desire to watch this one.

• 1 decade ago

I did I like it =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.