did anyone watch the TO show on VH1?

ok so my guy and I are big Dallas cowboy fans and were sad to see T.O leave because he is a great athlete but are happy he is gone cause he is cocky.. but anyway I loved his show.... it showed his personality and so far so good I will continue to watch.

I would like to hear your thoughts if you watched the show last night.

THanks!

I agree Remy! his friends were too much after a while. It seems to me like the thiner of the two lady's wants him I think there both haters... like you said he came to LA and wants to party a bit there is nothing wrong with that. He will play for the Bills this year and then he can worry about whats next but he is young and having fun! I think he will get back with his Ex fiance eventually

• Remy
    Favorite Answer

i liked the show but after awhile i got tired of his friends/publicists nagging all the time. he just came out to LA, obviously he's going to want to party. i thought that the show would be more like a dating show, like rock of love/flavor of love, except with TO. i think i'd like the show better if it was like that because i don't want to have to keep seeing and listening to his friends. but despite that, i did like it and will most likely keep watching it.

it was kinda boring. the girls just wanted to be seen! and the ex fiance needs to start running and dont stop! hes a slut and probably always will be! lol but hes soooo gorgeous and his teeth are pretty! lol im gonna keep watching...it better get good soon!

• sarah

i watch several reality shows on vh1, but i have know desire to watch this one.

I did I like it =]