I am caring for an elderly parent and am looking for a sample?

I need to determine the health care needs both medically and custodial for my mother for in home health care. I need a sample that would be used for medicare guidelines. I cannot find one anywhere. I believe it is called a patient care plan. Please help as soon as possible

I will be providing medically necessary care and working through a health provider. I am an in home health aide by trade. We will be billing her primary and I need an assessment form to determine what is medically necessary so that my boss can bill her insurance and then in turn pay me. My mom cannot afford to pay me and I cannot afford not to have an income while caring for her and I cannot physically or emotionally work outside my home and take care of her and my disabled son.

Favorite Answer

I used to work in home health care,i believe that you are searching for some certification for this,but this being your mother,why can't you just take care of her?As far as being over her,if she can and is in her sound mind she can make you power of attorney over her,if this isn't the case you usally have to go to court to declare her unstable to care for herself as far as making choices,then the judge makes that order.Again it would be much simplier if she could do this threw a lawyer though.I hope this has helped you alittle of what you were leaning for.Best of luck to you both!

Sincerely,Twjp

Medicare guide lines are written for their people to follow when they need their coverage at a hospitl, clinic, etc.,she doesn't have one?I use to work as a house keeper for the elderly, did their shopping, laundry, worked outside taking care of their plants.Is your mom really sick to be asking for patient care plan or saftey for her when your not there which sounds good.

you should be very careful and don't treat them wrong because they can't get around try your heart out to help them and god will bless you one day