Poll: Amitabh Bachchan or Rajnikanth.........?

i think Amitabh bachchan far ahead from rajinikanth, Amitabh bachchan popular in whole world and rajnikanth is only popular in south india, amitabh bachchan has a too much achievements than rajnikanth, in Whole World Amitabh Bachchan Represent india and also Indian Cinema....

"Amitabh Bachchan is a Father of Indian Cinema"

Update:

Star Me If u r Agree With Me.....

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Appu A
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i agree with u. AB is far better. rajini is popular in south india or also in some other places. but, bachchan is at the peak of popularity all over the world, even at this age.i'm

repeating this, i met a person who has visited many countries, he said in egypt,people speaks 3 words on india.

"NAMASTE,AMITABH BACHCHAN, INDIA".

remember, those who are supporting rajinikaanth, check his films on his young age, which raised his popularity, most of his films were remake of the super hit

films of amitabh bachchan in hindi. don,deewar and also many other popular hindi films and also from other languages. i don't think rajinikaanth's films, will receive same response, if he starts playing roles according to his age or if he cannot get over such a make-up as young man.

i'm saying the original truth only. i also like

rajinikaanth for his simplicity and admire him for his generosity and also for his acting.

but,bachchan is popular all over the world in"SUCH AN AGE", which is amazing. many people in foreign countries refer india as "AMITABH'S COUNTRY".

he is popular all over the world.

"he is the true king and father of indian cinema"

as he represent india to the whole world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amitabh Bachchan

• Lara
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Off course Amitabh Bachchan is a god father of Indian cinema.

• 1 decade ago

no i absolutely disagree...rajnikant has fans worldover...he' s not just restricted to south india but has fans all over...Rajnikant has a sense of respect no other actor has not even Amitabh bachchan..ppl like amitabh bachchan for his persona..the salt pepper beard and his designer clothes but rajnikant is accvepted in his waywire hair and his simple clothing...sorry for going a bit off from the question...wat Rajnikant does for poor ppl and the needy is something u can never dream of....No wonder he is bigger than Amitabh in every aspect:)

P.S:-nothing against Amitabh ji:P

i've given a star for rajnikant...so u can know it:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Superstar Rajnikant is far ahead of Amitabh.U can't compare openings and collections of Superstar films with those of Amitabh Bachchan films.So straighten ur mind and keep quiet...

• 1 decade ago

As a person Rajnikanth.. he does lot of charity and social work. Amitabh is self centered personality.

• 1 decade ago

Both are Great Actor. One is the Greatest of Indian Cinema & another one is the Tamil Cinema. But Overall No one can beat Legend of Indian Film Industries.

http://www.koffii.com/ImageDescription.aspx?photoI...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, you are right, Amitabh is a Super hero & king of Bollywood. Aaj kal itne hero aa gaye Bollywood mein but Amitabh Bachachan ki barabari koi nahi kar sakta...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Adoor Gopalakrishnan is the best director in India rite now , I dont watch those cheap bollywood cinemas or Tamil films ,,, Bollywood lacks the

creativity ,

Keralite

• 1 decade ago

Amir Khan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.