Am I in the Friend Zone?Need advice,?

I have been friends with this girl for a few months now and i started to like her. we started talking on the phone and hanging out for a little. i did not know but she liked me for a little bit during that period until she told me she used to like me a few days ago. so later on that month i asked her out and she... show more I have been friends with this girl for a few months now and i started to like her. we started talking on the phone and hanging out for a little. i did not know but she liked me for a little bit during that period until she told me she used to like me a few days ago. so later on that month i asked her out and she said i like you as a friend. so we have been talking lately and it seems like she may like me but im not sure because when i ask her who she likes she will respond idk or nobody. and when where on the phone she is laughing and we have fun asking each other like sexy questions and stuff. do you guys have any advice
Update: we talk the alot like 5 out of 7 day or close should i like try to keep it down to like 2 or 3 days