Top 5 Football(American) games you ever watched.?

What are the Top 5 football games NFL/college games you ever watched or been to. You can't say games you never watched LIVE or you are a LYING and it really doesn't count.Ok i'm young and have only been watching Football for about 4-5 years. So here are mine and btw I might have missed some good ones... show more What are the Top 5 football games NFL/college games you ever watched or been to. You can't say games you never watched LIVE or you are a LYING and it really doesn't count.Ok i'm young and have only been watching Football for about 4-5 years. So here are mine and btw I might have missed some good ones but I never watched them so it didn't count.also once again you have to have been watching the game live or it doesn't count.
1.Super Bowl 42(2008)Giants 17-14-big upset,exiting,had to be # 1
2.Super bowl 43(2009)Steelers 27-23
3.Boise State vs Oklahoma Fiesta bowl 2007 43-42
4.Texas vs USC (2005) National championship game 41-38 Texas.
5. Michigan vs Penn State (2005) I was at this game and if you don't know about it, there was one second left Michigan had the ball down 25-21 ONE SECOND LEFT. Chad Henne throws it to Mario Manningham. Touchdown Michigan wins 27-25.
There were a lot more exiting games i'de like to include but these are my top 5 I ever watched live.
Update: I want to see more exiting 49ers games
Update 2: Don't remind me of App State... and they are not that bad of a team
and idc what games just say them and you have to of saw them live.
Update 3: Yeah I do know my list will change a lot through the next few years.
Update 4: Yes I have seen the Packers vs Broncos (2007) game it was great. and I put (American because sometimes some soccer fans think its there football and say it just making sure I don't happen.
Update 5: To Vincent the 3 seconds was given to michigan like the beggining of the fourth or late third. This was because the clock was running for no reason at all. once again I was at the game