I'm going to be a Freshman in Highschool and have no clue what classes i have/need to take!!! HELP!?

I have no idea what classes to take. I want to be in the Medical field... if that matters [im guessing it does?] So do i take Science classes and the electives related to that? I also want to take some AP classes. In Feburary we had pre-enrollment for the classes. I didn't sign up for AP classes at the time.... show more I have no idea what classes to take. I want to be in the Medical field... if that matters [im guessing it does?] So do i take Science classes and the electives related to that? I also want to take some AP classes. In Feburary we had pre-enrollment for the classes. I didn't sign up for AP classes at the time. And i was wondering if you take AP classes don't you have summer homework? I'm going to ask the counselor if i can take AP classes. Will i fall behind and not know what they are talking about? When is it good to take AP classes?

Please help.. i have no idea what I'm going to do in four weeks.
Highly appreciated if you could help me out!!
Thank's a lot :D