Mama <3 asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Did you watch the season finale of 16 and Pregnant?

I've watched almost all the episodes. I guess being pregnant makes all pregnant shows interesting lol. :)

The finale made me cry the whole time! I couldn't get over the courage and strength that girl had. She was more of a mother than any other 16 year old I've seen on the series 16 and Pregnant so far. She really put her child's best interest before her own. I do not think I could've been so strong.

After watching the season, It makes me look at my life now and realise how blessed I am to be having this baby at this point in my life with the stability, husband, home and family support that I do have.

If you've watched the show what was your favorite episode?

Did you cry for the finale?

Favorite Answer

Call me hormonal but i cried the whole time!! It was so sad and your right they had a lot of courage and strengh. I know i would have not been able to do it. i cannot wait for the reunion!!!

ooooh and i dont think it was wrong that her parents didnt want her to give away the baby.. i am sure the baby wouldnt have had EVERYTHING like she does now but they said they would have helped... and im sure she would of had everything she needed if they would have kept her (not want) anyways..... it was a HARD episode.

I thought that the finale was the best episode. it was so funny I couldn't stop crying every time my husband would walk in the room I was crying he was like now what happened lol I think they were the best couple they gave each other the strength they needed I wish them the best.

Source(s): 9 weeks pregnant I am also blessed thank god...

Oh my God are you kidding me?......I cried during the PREVIEWS!!! haha. I thought I was going to flood the living room for the show! It was so sad. Kids shouldn't have to go through stuff like that. :( They are such strong, beautiful people. I thought I would just die when the dad read his letter to Carly it was pitiful. It is definately good to see people do what is best for their child even if it isn't what is best for them you can tell that they love their daughter very much and are happy that they gave her the best life they could....although I think they will be AMAZING parents some day in the future.

Source(s): 1 Angel baby Jonas Gabriel 40w1d with his little brother Noah Blaine
  • Yes I watched it and I cried. It was sad but I think the girl did the right thing! I could never do it!

My favorite was the one with Maci! She took care of her kid, went to school , and worked. This is all much more than the other mothers did.

Yes that WAS the finale bc this week's show is the reunion show.

I bawled the whole time!! I completely agreed with her decision though and thought she did a heck of a job being responsible! That took major guts

Source(s): 25 weeks

I watched it. I mean =/ I didn't cry but I got teary eyed a lot. I would never give up my child for adoption but I guess for her it was the right thing. She had a lot of strength to do that ! Something I couldn't do.

• no i didn't cry but i couldn't give up my baby ...but yes that was a brave thing to do it takes alot of strength to do that because i would never give my baby away i couldn't im only 12 weeks pregnant and i feel so attached to this baby! it was sad though but she knew that she couldn't take care of the baby so she gave it to a nice home that could! i cant wait to see the reunion!

Source(s): im preggo
  • i watched it and i cried too!! my husband makes fun of me b/c i watch all those pregnancy shows!! lol!! they are much more interesting when u are pregnant!! i agree that it took a lot of courage for her to do that!! and i wanted to slap her mom and step dad in the face the entire episode!!!

I bawled my EYES out too! It was so heartwrenching to watch them hold the baby and stroke her hair...and then hand her off....The WORST part was right when she came out...and the mom (Catelynn) kept saying "I don't want to see...please...I don't want to see"...and the boyfriend leans over her and says "Don't forget....this is what is best for her..."...I can't remember his exact words...but it really hit a chord. What an amazing couple to have the strength to do that!

**edit**

That one cheerleader chick was SO immature...it disgusted me!! As she is giving birth, she says "Sorry everyone has to like...look at my crotch"..haha...then...the doc goes to hand her the baby and she's like "Um...could you wipe her face off better?" as though she is grossed out by her own newborn infant...shameful!

• Josie

My favorite episode was with whitney! she's a doll.