Did you watch the season finale of 16 and Pregnant?

I've watched almost all the episodes. I guess being pregnant makes all pregnant shows interesting lol. :) The finale made me cry the whole time! I couldn't get over the courage and strength that girl had. She was more of a mother than any other 16 year old I've seen on the series 16 and Pregnant so... show more I've watched almost all the episodes. I guess being pregnant makes all pregnant shows interesting lol. :)

The finale made me cry the whole time! I couldn't get over the courage and strength that girl had. She was more of a mother than any other 16 year old I've seen on the series 16 and Pregnant so far. She really put her child's best interest before her own. I do not think I could've been so strong.

After watching the season, It makes me look at my life now and realise how blessed I am to be having this baby at this point in my life with the stability, husband, home and family support that I do have.

If you've watched the show what was your favorite episode?

Did you cry for the finale?