In "Alice In Wonderland" does Alice die?

• pogue
    Best Answer

Yes. After consuming a potion that makes her grow to 10X her normal size, she tries to eat Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, subsequently choking to death.

• Navlet

My middle name is Alice =) Of course, I was named after both my grandmothers (first and middle) so perhaps I do consider Alice an old name, as it is my late grandmother's, haha. I think Alice is considered an old name because, like names such as Barbara, Patricia, Theresa, they are names that went through a trend...were very popular names during the 50s and 60s, and even before that, and not so much anymore. Alice, like many other beautiful traditional names, has faded with time. I am an Alice though that still lives on, and so will your daughter =)

No Alice does does not die it was all just a dream and in the end she wakes up! Doi!

Source(s): I've seen the movie and read the book
  • No.

But did you know that the real story of Alice in wonderland was about alice about to get raped but she took pills so she couldn't feel anything, she basically got high and ended up in "Wonderland".

I was like.... Whoa....

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

I feel that Alice had an out of body experience, like a psychedelic trip, I'm sure somebody has done a Pink Floyd and Alice in Wonderland combination, like how they did in The Wizard of Oz.

Worse than that, she went on to star in a bad 70's tv movie with a mustachioed William Shatner.

• nope wonderland does.....

and when rigor ends....alice slips off and leaves a little wet in the ruffles.

• The book or the movie? In the book she gets run over by a bus and dragged for a mile. In the movie she doesn't.

It's up to each to decide. She slashes three in a cocaine brawl involving Ernesto Esobedo, before diving off high cliff. I'd like to think she makes it to rehab to ween herself off the mushrooms.

no she goes home. Then realises it was only a dream. But why is the rabbit with a watch beside the tree... Wait!!

Deja Vu!