Notice from landlord to enter the property to view?

Hi, i'd like to know where i stand with my landlord as i've been given notice to move out for the 1st sept, she's said she will be only be able to give me a few hours notice sometimes to view the house to other people, which i said was unacceptable i need 24 hours notice, she's give me a letter... show more Hi, i'd like to know where i stand with my landlord as i've been given notice to move out for the 1st sept, she's said she will be only be able to give me a few hours notice sometimes to view the house to other people, which i said was unacceptable i need 24 hours notice, she's give me a letter today stating every day from 22nd july between 9-6 and 1st sept they can enter the property! And the house must be clean and tidy! I think this is unacceptable, but i need to know if she can do this? Thanks xx
Update: Also with her saying the house has to be clean and tidy, i have an 18month old and a 6day old, how on earth does she expect the house to be clean and tidy every single day for 6 weeks!! I'm a clean person anyway but with 2 young children i'm sure you can understand it's not easy to keep the house clean... show more Also with her saying the house has to be clean and tidy, i have an 18month old and a 6day old, how on earth does she expect the house to be clean and tidy every single day for 6 weeks!! I'm a clean person anyway but with 2 young children i'm sure you can understand it's not easy to keep the house clean and tidy all the time!!