What's a good MMORPG online game for kids that's also "safe".?

My kids have gotten to a point that they really like online games, primarily for the social interactions with people they've never met. My question is; can anyone give suggestions or reasons as to why some are better then others? I'm not too concerned over gameplay, but rather chat environments, moderation... show more My kids have gotten to a point that they really like online games, primarily for the social interactions with people they've never met. My question is; can anyone give suggestions or reasons as to why some are better then others? I'm not too concerned over gameplay, but rather chat environments, moderation and content. I like the type of games that have preset comments and replies, but I would be interested in games that include that kind of chat as well as open chat in the event that the environment is child-friendly enough. So far, my kids have tried out Fusion Fall and Toontown Online. Any others?