Do you LIKE or DISLIKE when your Significant Other takes in an interest in the computer?

My boyfriend has suddenly become interested in the computer, well interested in watching UFC, South Park, and That 70's show on my computer. He has never really bothered with it before, we have had a computer and interenet for the last 6 years. He just this past weekend asked me to look for a UFC fight, He ended up hogging my computer all day yesterday. :| Don't get me wrong, I am glad that he is beginning to realize that computers are not the cause of all the problems in the world, but I wish he would hurry up and learn to turn it on/off, and do the searches himself. lol

latina..what's with the hostility, I wasn't complaining, I like that he's interested in the computer, I just think we may need to get another that's all. :)

Katie--beware they'll do it all of a sudden, and my bf, bless his heart is 40+ and has less experience operating the pc than our elementary school age children. :) I'm thinking about getting them to teach him.

Favorite Answer

why is this in P&S

anyway... let him be!!! i bet you interested him in that field in the first place, and now you're regretting interesting him at all!!

gte another interest!!

lol...mine does not take any interest in the computer and I AM GLAD.. I use my pc most of the time and would hate it if someone else was trying to hog it....:) I'm greedy about my pc...:)

My husband seldom turns it on, but he knows how and makes it quick which I like, my son however could hog it all day. grrrrrrr