Do you have any 'competitive mums' as friends? Or are you a competitive mum?

I do, everytime I post something about my daughter on my facebook, this old school friend comments that her daughter can also do it and more.. example, yesterday I put as my status - that I loved hearing my daughter count to 5 she's so clever.. Then this 'friend' commented that her daughter could also... show more I do, everytime I post something about my daughter on my facebook, this old school friend comments that her daughter can also do it and more.. example, yesterday I put as my status - that I loved hearing my daughter count to 5 she's so clever.. Then this 'friend' commented that her daughter could also do the same and she knew two colours.. Then went on about how she is potty training her, am I potty training my daughter yet? she was always asking if my daughter was walking yet? Because her daughter was! (There is 4weeks between them,my daughter is 18months)...

Do you have any competitve mum friends?