What exercises should I do in the gym to lose weight?

Well, I'm 13, and I stand at 5'5. I weigh 130 pounds or so. Anyways, I've finally gotten a chance to go the gym for the very first time tomorrow, and I'm excited, because I want to lose weight. I want to lose at least five pounds by Mid-August, since that's the start of my new school... show more Well, I'm 13, and I stand at 5'5.

I weigh 130 pounds or so.

Anyways, I've finally gotten a chance to go the gym for the very first time tomorrow, and I'm excited, because I want to lose weight.

I want to lose at least five pounds by Mid-August, since that's the start of my new school year. I want to look good for the freshman year, so I'm determined to go to the gym at least 3 times a week and train my body as well as I can!

Problem is, I don't know what to do! What machines are best to use for losing weight, or what kind of routine I should do for each?

I need help! Will someone please give me a routine to follow, so I can lose weight by mid-august?
Update: I have no control over my diet, seeing as my family doesn't allow me to choose whatever I want to eat. I have to eat what's given to me, and set on the table. I'm not allowed to leave the house to go walk around the neighborhood, because I have a very strict family. So basically, the gym is the... show more I have no control over my diet, seeing as my family doesn't allow me to choose whatever I want to eat.

I have to eat what's given to me, and set on the table.

I'm not allowed to leave the house to go walk around the neighborhood, because I have a very strict family. So basically, the gym is the main resource I have to losing weight.