Any GREAT racing games for PS2 or PSP?

I have midnight club 2, which in my opinion isnt that great. Don't recommend grand theft auto. I want games that are strictly racing, no strings attached, things to find, people to kill, things to deliver, etc. Just strictly racing. Like arcade style.

Only on the PS2 or PSP platform please. I also have a DS Lite. So those would be good too.

Best answer to whoever gives me the most great racing game suggestions, preferrably for all THREE platforms.

Thanks in advance!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I encourage you to give Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition a chance as its a little different from Midnight Club 2. The frustration is still there, but its nice to have real cars this time, not to mention a variety of vehicle types, and the customization is probably one of its best features.

If you're looking for Arcade, you'll want games from the Need for Speed series or the Juiced series. These can be found on both Playstation platforms. I dunno if Nintendo has Need for Speed, but that platform probably doesn't have too many racers regardless of type.

Gran Turismo is a simulator. We're talking realistic racing here, including proper braking, proper acceleration, and proper corner entry/exit in order to get the quickest lap times. It will be much different than what you're used to in Midnight Club. If you wanna give realistic racing a try, its a great racing game series to look into.

• 1 decade ago

Burnout Dominator is on both PSP and PS2 which that is a good game you can also get Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition and Test Drive: Unlimited which wasn't that bad of a game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gran Turismo 4 for ps2

Gran Turismo Psp not out yet

Release dates:

NA October 1, 2009

EU October 1, 2009

JP October 8, 2009

For DS maybe something like need for speed but racing games on the DS don't usually turn out very well.

• 3 years ago

first of all, the psp has a ton of surprising rpgs, like legend of the dragoon, very final myth seven, the character sequence, and different others, yet lower back the PS2 in straight forward terms gets a measly 5-7 video games a three hundred and sixty 5 days, and that they are all activities titles, so it fairly is dying out. the psp has a phew stable rpgs, the suited being Valkyrie profile, and different one is an rpg have been you play a ask your self great hero. allot of rpgs have have been given different issues jumbled at the same time like taking photos, platforming and action aspects, additionally with a great number of technique, so look thoroughly over your recommendations. as for the wii, great wreck bros. brawl would be popping out, legend of Zelda, twilight princess is a terrific interest, metroid best hunters is striking, and wii play comes freed from direction. the pc is your suited wager in case you like rpg,s they make ones it is likewise possible to acquire loose off the internet, and there is extremely multilayer online video games as nicely, like international of warcraft and guild wars, try those, yet verify they are going to play on your pc. i wish i grew to become into useful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would suggest Harley Dividson Motor Cycles,Grand Turismo 4, Need For Speed Most Wanted and Need For Speed Carbon for PS2 and Need For Speed Carbon for PSP.

• 1 decade ago

need for speed carbon,need for speed most wanted and need for speed underground 2 for ps2.

need for speed carbon,midnight club 3 dub edition,burnout legends and need for speed prosteet for psp.

mario kart,asphalt urban gt and big mutha truckers for ninetendo ds.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im tellin you man midnight 3 dub edition is awesome

Source(s): ihave a ps2 with midnight club 3 dub edition remix and psp with midnightclub 3 dub edition
  • 1 decade ago

burn out dominator nad burn out revenge

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.