Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託幫我翻譯一下英文段落,3段中間請分開來謝謝各位!!!

太多字我懶得看

可以麻煩英文好的大大幫我翻譯嗎!!??

非常感恩喔~

Re. OUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION

Minerva House Third Floor

London, SE1 9DH

United Kingdom

This letter might also come to you as a surprise but it is coming with the best of intentions and will be of mutual benefit to all the parties involved. I am Terry Donald the chief security officer to the former LIBERIAN PRESIDENT CHARLES TAYLOR here after referred to as my client I am writing to solicit your assistance to secure funds that are already in the states now! with a security company. The fund in question is a total of $5,000,000 (Five Million United States Dollars) in $100 bills and stashed in Two trunk boxes and was shipped out of Liberia through a diplomatic means by a security company and they are not aware of the real content of the boxes for security reasons.

The boxes are already in The states (USA) and under the custody of a security company.I am looking For your assistance in getting the boxes out from the security company and securing the funds, we will give you 10%of the total fund.

NOTE: There is no risk involved in this project because I am involved as my Client confidant. Please you should keep this transaction a top secret as we are prepared to do more business with you pending your approach towards this project.

I await your urgent response.

Thanks.

Mr. Terry Donald

URGENT REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

Update:

To: Catalina

我知道阿

謝謝你

只是覺得蠻有趣的

想知道內容

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我們的經濟業務 Minerva議院第三樓倫敦,SE1 9DH 英國 這封信件的到來也許您感覺十分驚奇,但是它好心好意和是互惠對介入的所有黨。 我在特里・唐納德首要警衛給前利比里亞總統查爾斯・泰勒這裡,在称為之後我書寫懇求您的協助獲得資金現在已經在狀態的我的客戶! 證券公司。 正在考慮中的資金是總共$5,000,000 (五百萬美元)在$100張票據和藏起來在二個樹幹箱子和運輸了在利比裏亞外面通過外交手段由證券公司由於安全原因,並且他們不知道箱子的真正的內容。 箱子已經在狀態(美國)和在對證券公司的監管之下。我尋找您的在得到箱子的協助從證券公司,並且獲得資金,我們將給您10%of總資金。 注: 因為我介入作為我的客戶密友,沒有在這個項目介入的風險。 當我們準備著做與您的更多生意等待您的對於這個項目的方法請您應該保留這種交易最高機密。 我等候您的迫切反應。

謝謝。 特里・唐納德先生緊急請求協助

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

這個是騙人的信喔

不要理他

• 1 decade ago

翻譯如以下~

转口。我们的业务交易

米涅瓦大厦3楼

伦敦, SE1 9DH

英国

这封信还可以来找你感到惊奇,但它是未来的良好的意愿,而且将在互利的所有有关各方。我相信特里唐纳德的首席安全官向利比里亚前总统查尔斯泰勒在这里被称为我的客户我写信征求你的援助,以确保基金已在美国吧!同一家保安公司。该基金的问题是,共$ 5,000,000 ( 500万美元)的百元美钞,并藏匿在两个行李箱箱,并运出利比里亚通过外交手段,保安公司,他们不知道真正的内容盒出于安全原因。

箱子已在国(美国)和监护下安全company.I 10:00寻找您的帮助,以箱子从保安公司,确保资金,我们将尽快给您10 %的基金。

注意:没有风险参与这个项目,因为我参与我的客户知己。请您应该保持这种交易绝密为我们准备做更多的业务与你待你的方式实现这一项目。

我在等待着您的紧急反应。

谢谢。

特里唐纳德先生

紧急请求援助

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.