I think sexy dark skined black women are the most beautiful on the planet.......?

But as a white man I'm afraid they wont talk to me because black men have this "stereo type" of having certain attributes that out shine mine and it's intimidating. I have ALWAYS wanted to be with a sexy chocolate woman and I find myself fantasizing about them all the time and when I see them out I loose my mind and cant help but stare.

I only date typical white women cause they are easy for me to get but my true lust is a sexy chocolate woman. Do you sexy dark women like white men?

edit- i didn't mean white women are "easy" in that sense of loose- I meant easier for me to date because I'm able to meet them more in my crowd if that makes sense.... I dont have a lot of african americans frieds and I really wanted to know how black women feel about white men.... sorry if I offended anyone... not trying to.

Favorite Answer

Where are you because I see black women with white men all the time.The thing to remember is that when asking out a black girl just be yourself because if you try to act like you think a black guy will, she will just laugh and not take you seriously. Invite her out to a nice place for dinner and treat her like a lady and if you are sincere she will respond to it. Remember just because she go out with you this does not mean that she wants sex so don't be all over her. If she want you she will let you know. Wait until she makes the first move. Good Luck with that. We are just like everybody else. You won't know until you try.

Well, I'm not really dark skinned, so I can't answer personally for you... but I have seen a lot of dark skinned Black woman/White male couples. Usually, it seems like the White men who like dark skinned Black women like the ones with natural hair and natural beauty. I don't know if that's you or not, but, since I've seen so many couples like that, I know that there are women like that out there who would date you. Why don't you try to approach one? Don't be intimidated!

No way! I would never date a devil, Even if you were the last men on the face of the earth!

If your half good looking & have a decent personality, why wouldn't one?!

Sure as long as you're packing... if you know what I mean

some might. you wont know unless you try. man up!

• Faith

Good for you.

Good luck with that :)

LOL @ lust

n00b.

Source(s): ATTENTION: Users of C & G there has been a current Troll infestation I repeat there has been a current Troll infestation. Please refrain from debate-able answers and hit the report button as soon as possible Spare Brittney because we need one Troll around. The rest need to die. Have a good day. xXxAnnoyedEmoKidxXx