I think sexy dark skined black women are the most beautiful on the planet.......?

But as a white man I'm afraid they wont talk to me because black men have this "stereo type" of having certain attributes that out shine mine and it's intimidating. I have ALWAYS wanted to be with a sexy chocolate woman and I find myself fantasizing about them all the time and when I see them out... show more But as a white man I'm afraid they wont talk to me because black men have this "stereo type" of having certain attributes that out shine mine and it's intimidating. I have ALWAYS wanted to be with a sexy chocolate woman and I find myself fantasizing about them all the time and when I see them out I loose my mind and cant help but stare.
I only date typical white women cause they are easy for me to get but my true lust is a sexy chocolate woman. Do you sexy dark women like white men?
Update: edit- i didn't mean white women are "easy" in that sense of loose- I meant easier for me to date because I'm able to meet them more in my crowd if that makes sense.... I dont have a lot of african americans frieds and I really wanted to know how black women feel about white men.... sorry if I... show more edit- i didn't mean white women are "easy" in that sense of loose- I meant easier for me to date because I'm able to meet them more in my crowd if that makes sense.... I dont have a lot of african americans frieds and I really wanted to know how black women feel about white men.... sorry if I offended anyone... not trying to.