Is it better to buy a stock during before hours trading, or right when the market opens?

I'm planning on buying the stock CIT tomorrow and I don't know if i should wait till the market opens at 9:30........or start buying right at 8:00 during the before hour trading???? Is the bid Alot higher during before hours? Say CIT goes up 10% in before hours.....would it be worth it to wait until the... show more I'm planning on buying the stock CIT tomorrow and I don't know if i should wait till the market opens at 9:30........or start buying right at 8:00 during the before hour trading???? Is the bid Alot higher during before hours? Say CIT goes up 10% in before hours.....would it be worth it to wait until the real market opens, or would it have been better to buy during before hours?
Main question is........How big of difference is the bid during before hours and regular market hours? Thanks