Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Do They Recycle the pizza at Chuck E' Cheeses?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren... You CAN'T recycle pizza!!

You can't take an already made pizza (toppings and all) and put it in some kind of machine and get new pizza dough. That just doesn't work.

But, perhaps you mean... do they just put the left-over pizza in a fridge at night, and then bring it out the next day and re-heat it?? Well... they could do that, but it would be breaking some health-code laws.

I think you already know the answer to your question... the pizza at Chuck E' Cheeses is just low quality stuff. So... that's why it tastes like crap.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it depends on what you mean by recycle.

some pizza companies donate left over buffet or mistake pizzas to their local food shelf, but as far as reserving the pizza to customers the answer is no, they are freshly made.

• aliza1 year agoReport

When they say recycle they mean reuse and that’s gross they need to go take there crusty rat and dusty pizza and fix them 😂

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pizza that is not eaten (so I've heard) goes back into a dough grinder and eventually gets reserved as part of a new pizza. It's re-cooked so you don't need to worry about germs.

• aliza1 year agoReport

That’s gross even if there are no germs

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't think so. Anything that is served once CANNOT be re-served. For example - chips and salsa, or bread on the table. It really is a no-no to be doing that. So, I would put money on it they do not do that. Enjoy!

Source(s): Restaurant Management experience - Grill, Fry, Broiler, Kitchen Prep cooking
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tastes like it.

• 1 decade ago

LORD NO I HOPE NOT MY GRANDSONS' LOVE CHUCK E' CHESSES.

• 1 decade ago

no, its freshly made.

• ...Show all comments
    • aliza1 year agoReport

Lmao how 😭 they need to take there nasty reused pizza and there dusty crusty rat and fix them 🚫 🐀

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.