B asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do you think most people who watched The Dark Knight Rooted for The Joker?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cause he did an amazing job playing the part! I mean, Christian Bale was good too, but the voice was...well, we could have done without it. It wasn't just The Dark Knight for me. I chose The Joker over Batman when it was Jack Nicholson and Michael Keaton.

• 1 decade ago

The Guy who played the Joker took over the Movie....It wouldn't have been the movie without him

• 1 decade ago

Because his acting skills were amazing. He was so into character that it just blew everyone away. And The Joker was also a very likeable character and not to mention the person playing him was a hunk! haha

• 1 decade ago

It's because he was so hardcore in The Dark Knight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because Heath Ledger died, mainly. The other reason is that they put in a story of how he was abused by his father and that's how he got the lip smile scar thing.

• 1 decade ago

The Dark Knight was just so serious.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because Christian Bale's batman voice was |--| close to turning the movie into a comedy.

• 1 decade ago

Cuz he MADE the whole movie

i called it off the bat when i saw the trailer

• 1 decade ago

Idk, but I did! I really didn't care whether Batman got him or not, just as long as The Joker got to have his fun and make me laugh. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heath ledger. enough said...he was "magnetic" and don't believe the people who said it was just because he did..heath earned that oscar...just read this article...and you'll find out ! :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.