B asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do you think most people who watched The Dark Knight Rooted for The Joker?

Favorite Answer

Cause he did an amazing job playing the part! I mean, Christian Bale was good too, but the voice was...well, we could have done without it. It wasn't just The Dark Knight for me. I chose The Joker over Batman when it was Jack Nicholson and Michael Keaton.

The Guy who played the Joker took over the Movie....It wouldn't have been the movie without him

Because his acting skills were amazing. He was so into character that it just blew everyone away. And The Joker was also a very likeable character and not to mention the person playing him was a hunk! haha

It's because he was so hardcore in The Dark Knight

Because Heath Ledger died, mainly. The other reason is that they put in a story of how he was abused by his father and that's how he got the lip smile scar thing.

The Dark Knight was just so serious.

Because Christian Bale's batman voice was |--| close to turning the movie into a comedy.

Cuz he MADE the whole movie

i called it off the bat when i saw the trailer

Idk, but I did! I really didn't care whether Batman got him or not, just as long as The Joker got to have his fun and make me laugh. lol

heath ledger. enough said...he was "magnetic" and don't believe the people who said it was just because he did..heath earned that oscar...just read this article...and you'll find out ! :]