I sprained my ankle two, almost 3 weeks ago (cont.)?

Well the swelling hasn't went down at all. The bruising is doing nothing but getting worse. I can walk on my foot but it hurts really bad. After about 10 minutes on it. My foot is in so much pain I want to sit down and sleep the pain off. I just stood up and my ankle felt all weird I took a step and it felt... show more Well the swelling hasn't went down at all. The bruising is doing nothing but getting worse. I can walk on my foot but it hurts really bad. After about 10 minutes on it. My foot is in so much pain I want to sit down and sleep the pain off. I just stood up and my ankle felt all weird I took a step and it felt like something was moving inside my foot like it moved. What should I do?
Update: I went to the ER three weeks ago. I had a doctor that didn't like me. I had to put in a complaint about him before and apparently he remembered me. He made me walk on it before he gave me crutches and I ended up falling to the ground. I have it on ice almost 24/7, and almost always have a brace on it besides... show more I went to the ER three weeks ago. I had a doctor that didn't like me. I had to put in a complaint about him before and apparently he remembered me. He made me walk on it before he gave me crutches and I ended up falling to the ground. I have it on ice almost 24/7, and almost always have a brace on it besides when I take a bath.