biology and environmental engineering, which is better for going abroad to north america?

i want to get my graduate education in north america, i like both major,and which is better for going there and getting a job there?

yeah, all the answers are reasonable. and i was admitted by a university here, i chose biology science as my first choice and environmental engineering as my second choice. i was admitted by the second choice. i like environment, but i like biology most.there is another choice that i can learn biotechnic.it costs a lot. so i don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

They are both great fields. I think both majors could land an equal opportunity for a job. However, depending on what level of education you receive will most likely determine the probability of a job placement.

It really just depends on the college you pick and what field you will take that degree. I am at Purdue University (which is known for their engineering and science fields) and I am majoring in Biology to be a vet. There are so many people wanting to be engineers that it will be competitive. I think the biology degree will give you more options. However, every school has better programs in certain fields so choose what interests you the most, and what school will fit you the best. Good luck.

Environmental engineering. There is a big demand currently for jobs in this field of work, and it's projected to keep growing for at least the next 10 years.

Do even if you think of you would be suited at, because of the fact you would be happier and once you're relatively stable at what you do, you will make lots of money in spite of the sector you elect. additionally, i don't comprehend of a graduate from an engineering application who had first rate grades and correct experience (volunteer, internships, summer season jobs, or in any different case) who does not have a minimum of a momentary activity precise now, environmental engineers blanketed. additionally, shop in mind that with the help of the time you graduate, it fairly is according to hazard that the economic equipment would have recovered.

I think you have to ask yourself which displine you like better, and if you like them equally, which one do you think you will be better at. Job prospects change with time, so it is unpredictable which discipline is more likely to be employable by the time you graduate. The space program was hot in the 1960's, but by the time many students of aerospace engineering graduated in the 1970's, the job opportunities dried up.