Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 decade ago

What is the most dangerous thing on this planet? (living , man made, disease or anything really)?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The mosquito and flies kill more people than any other animal. More than sharks, lions, dogs, snakes, etc. combined. Malaria, spread by mosquitos, is a leading cause of death in many countries.

I'd still say the most dangerous animal is man though.

• 1 decade ago

I think the worst hasn't happened yet, and that will be some type of bacteria/virus that has grown resistant to any treatment. Sooner or later, a bacterium or virus will mutate and we will all probably die. That is the most dangerous thing I can imagine.

• 1 decade ago

being mauled by a bear and a wolf while robbing someone elses house durring a gas leak. THEN just as a drunk guy crashes through the wall, a metior crashes through the house, but it leaves you alive but a vegitable. the owner comes home, realises what happens, rapes you and you get aids, then he stabs you 56 times. you are taken to the hospital, and while you are there a nail bomb goes off as someone is smothering you. but then the atmosphear catches on fire due to a nucular holocaust.

Source(s): i thought of every bad thing that could happen.... this is what came out
  • 1 decade ago

Yup I agree, I think it's man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a human.

humans can lunch a missile from america and kill you in any spot on the planet. no animal can no plant no storm no tornado no ...............

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MAN!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.