Jackson1814 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

which x-man power would you like to have(wq inside)?

wq:who do you want to win at noc john cena,randy orton or triple h?

• J
    Favorite Answer

Storm, hehe.

So if I have a test/asignment due that I am not prepared for, there will be a hurricane or big snowstorm happening; therefore, I won't have to go to school. :P

WQ: Randy Orton to retain. I am tired of seeing Triple H and Cena with the belt to be honest. I am not a huge fan of Orton either but at least it'll be nice to see him feud with someone else new if he retains the belt. Therefore, it can be said that he is the lesser of the three evils, haha.

Wolverine's Regenerating Power Which Kinda Makes Him Impossible To Kill

I Want Triple H To Win

Orton Cant Carry A Match To Save His Life/Boring Promos

Cena Come On Really Cena Who Wants That

I don't really have a specific person I want to win at NoC but I'm pretty sure Triple H won't get the title. Either Cena will win so WWE can easily get rid of the feud or Randy Orton will retain his title and they will make a new storyline for that.

Probably nightcrawlers or colossus powers lol and i wanna c randy orton win it and some1 other than john cena and HHH go for the title -_- its always been those 3 holding the belt since batista isnt there right now

nightcrawlers, the power of teleportation, it would be awesome to go anywhere i choose, plus in the comic books he has actually teleported a guys head off of his body, so it comes in handy in battle very much

wq: not orton, simply put im tired of the orton show, at first i wanted orton with the belt, but his reign sucks, and him being the focus of raw is hurting it, he cant carry raw at all, so i would rather one of the two people who have done it in the past and carried raw, hhh more then cena, but i would be fine with cena as well.

Source(s): this answer is 199% swaggalicious

im a big john cena fan but i want orton to keep the tittle a little longer

Magneto's or Mystique's. WQ: Cena just to freshen things up on Raw. It's been stale lately.

Source(s): The Voices

I have never seen X-men but

I know the wolverine is from

X-men so Im gonna say his

blade/fingers haha funny

WQ: long time cena fan

but really Cena or HHH

If you talking powers only Vulcan(brother of Cyclops and Havoc) was member of Prof. X's first team of mutants formed before the X-Men was created wq:HHH

• marro

basically off the outstanding of my head, Cyclops fires a concussive capability blast, Wolverine healing element, superhuman ranges of capability, endurance, velocity, and superhuman greater senses, plus adamantium laced bones and claws, hurricane, climate manipualtion, and a few understanding of magic, shadowacat, phasing powers, and genius point of mind, Collossus organic and organic steel physique armor and superhuman capability, Rogue capability absorbation, formerley large capability, flight, and seventh experience. Iceman manipulation of ice, beast large capability, agility and dexterity.