Very Bad Virus Problem, Please Read! 10 Points!!!?

Somehow my computer got a very bad virus and it just started showing signs of it today. Something called Protection System, its a long story about what it does. But I was able to download AVG and the first time I scanned it found 126 viruses, second time it found about 300, all trojans.. But I don't think the... show more Somehow my computer got a very bad virus and it just started showing signs of it today. Something called Protection System, its a long story about what it does. But I was able to download AVG and the first time I scanned it found 126 viruses, second time it found about 300, all trojans.. But I don't think the virus is gone. Even though I've deleted the program it keeps coming back everytime I restart my computer.

I haven't been able to get online with it because it makes Firefox and IE run very very slowly but its finally letting me on here. I'm doing another scan to see if I find anything, even if I delete whatever it finds I have a feeling the virus is still somehow gonna be on my computer, what else can I do?
Update: I'm trying to fix the problem without reformatting... and I can't do a system restore.