I just bought a puppy mill dog..... :(?

okay well it wasnt "just", but it was an year and a half ago. i bought a little female westie at a pet store for 700 dollars, and she was 10 weeks old. i wasn't very educated about puppy mills and pet stoers until now. i was looking through her registration papers and decided to look up the original... show more okay well it wasnt "just", but it was an year and a half ago. i bought a little female westie at a pet store for 700 dollars, and she was 10 weeks old. i wasn't very educated about puppy mills and pet stoers until now. i was looking through her registration papers and decided to look up the original breeders name on Google to see what comes up. i found a letter he sent to his states, a plea, to allow puppy mills. whenever i see my dog, who i love very much, as just something i helped in this world that's evil. ahhhhhhh i just feel really bad but i love her lots what should i do?
Update: here's the exact letter i found that he wrote.. and yes im 100% sure it's him.

http://www.irrc.state.pa.us/Documents/SRCDocuments/Regulations/2559/COMMENTS_PUBLIC/Document-3020.pdf
13 answers 13