Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

lemon pepper or BBQ sauce -- (grilling chicken soon)?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Lemon pepper,

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Lemon pepper, always instead of BBQ Sauce...do you have any idea of what the manufacturers put in thay sauce? Read the label, you need to be a chemistry major to figure out the ingredients...lemon pepper, my personal favourite, is low on salt and sugar, and in my humble opinion, tastes better....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BBQ Sauce

• BBQ sauce. I never heard of lemon pepper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

BBQ sauce is your safest bet. Not everyone likes lemon pepper, but most like BBQ sauce.

• Evelyn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I'd have to second (or third?) the whole weight watcher points being pretty silly. I've seen people on that "plan" live off ice cream bars and frozen food dinners. Do you know how bad those frozen dinners are for you? Even the "Healthy" Choice ones. Gross. People just don't learn how to eat on the points system. Most, once they go off the plan, balloon right back up to their original weight because they haven't learned to look for calories, fat, etc. Anyway, along with what some people have suggested here, I would like to say to keep experimenting. You probably haven't been eating healthy, so your taste buds are going to change. A lot. What you may not like for herbs and seasonings now you may like 6 months or a year from now, so just keep trying different things. Also, you can train your taste buds, so the more you try something, the more you will usually begin to like it. Have fun!

• 1 decade ago

Lemon pepper.

• Lemon pepper!

• 1 decade ago

Lemon pepper.

• 1 decade ago

Lemon pepper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.