does anyone know the difference between endocet and perocet?

Favorite Answer

Believe it or not, Endocet pills are made by the exact manufacturer as Percocet, Endo Pharmaceuticals. So therefore, Endocet is technically a brand name. The only reason the company manufacturers two different brand-named Oxycodone/Acetaminophen pills is because they vary slightly both by Oxycodone/Acetaminophen dosage and color.

I think you're talking about Endocet and Percocet. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never heard of Perocet. So I'm, going to give you the info on the former.

Endocet and Percocet are two different brands for oxycodone with acetaminophen. note there are different strengths within both of those brands. typically its 5 mg oxycodone with 325 mg acetaminophen. As long as the strengths were the same, then the medicine was exactly the same, just different looks to it.

There isn't really a difference. They're made by the same manufacturer and they both have oxycodone and acetaminophen. It's just that the combination is slightly different, but not enough that these drugs are interchangeable.

One is just a brand name and one is generic, both are made by the same company