Yeldarb asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Does the male enhancement product, "Extenze", work?

I was just curious about this product. the commercials say that it makes men's penises larger, but i am quite skeptic. It SEEMS like they are just tricking you into thinking that it will increase your overall size, while actually just giving you an erection (like viagra), therefore increasing your size going from flaccid to erect. Has anyone ever used these? and if so, have you seen any results? Have you gotten bigger? is it permanent?

Favorite Answer

its bogus. you are right. it is jsut like viagra.

answer mines please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avqa_...

I use the Vydox product referred to by that Edward LeBlanc doctor guy on here, and it works like a Charm. For some time I was unable to achieve a decent hard-on.. and if I did, it was ever rarely fully erect. On top of that, I would always ejaculate after only a few minutes of stimulation. It was embarrassing as fvck. One day I remember seeing a commercial on TV talking about Vydox, which sparked my interest. They only charge S&H for the first Month's supply to test it out. So I did. I haven't had much of any problem since. I hear doing these things called "Kegal" exercises can also help a great deal.

Source(s): Personal Experience

Greetings. My name's Edward LeBlanc, an M.D in the field of Sexual Health. (Both Men and Women's) .. I find that in most cases, these issues can be remedied with Therapy. Generally, most ED conditions result not from blood circulation problems, but rather we often find a deeper root cause. Most cases of ED tend to be caused by performance anxiety, trust, or some other intimacy deficit occurring between you are your partner. That being said, if we do recommend anything, we only recommend natural solutions. We advise against using any narcotics for this purpose.

When using narcotics, you risk developing addiction and dependency. We always point our patients in the direction of Vydox - https://vydoxtrial.im .. Their mixture of ingredients is particularly potent where L-Argenine is concerned. L-Argenine is an amino acid, often revered as nature's most potent remedy for ED. Our office has received consistently positive feedback on it's effects. I believe they still send out a 30 Day trial supply, only asking that you cover the cost of shipping.

Regards

Source(s): Self (Medical Practitioner of 16 years)

its not like a special pill you take and boom ur bigger you have to exercise your penis to its called milking its like the kegal exercises that women use to strengthen their vaginal floor.with the pills and milking yes you will get bigger i did i started at around 7 1/2 and in 40 days i grew to be 5 1/2 flacid and a little over 8 hard.the only thing people don't like about extenze is they want free free free well their not free you pay shipping for the trial period and then they will charge you 58 dollars for the next month and the next until you cancel but you can go to wal mart and find the extra strenght extenze. for 28.99 you will reach max size in 3 months. which usually 25% bigger.

Natural Penis Enlargement Solution - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?hggX

None of these pills EVER work. If just one pill did work, it would be all over the news and the inventor would be a multi-billionaire.

this sounds like a paid advertisment

skeptic

overall sizeit's kind of the same stuff the comercials say

• Sea

no only works to make the company rich from gullible ppl cp in ct

nothing works... get a smaller girl friend... look for a pygmy or a dwarf perhaps..

i used it once, and my penis went from 7.5 inches to 9.0 inches( i couldnt get it in mmy girlfriends pussy.