Senior ladies-coworker has issue with appearance.can i get her to stop?

im 11 years older than a co-worker.we get along well,but her body-loathing is hard to deal with.there is nothing wrong with her,but she thinks she is ugly.i dress well and think im keeping myself up well with diet/excercise as i age.but she has now extended her criticism to me-she will notice something about my... show more im 11 years older than a co-worker.we get along well,but her body-loathing is hard to deal with.there is nothing wrong with her,but she thinks she is ugly.i dress well and think im keeping myself up well with diet/excercise as i age.but she has now extended her criticism to me-she will notice something about my body she considers a 'flaw",then point it out.it is getting hard to brush off.i try to,but its like i get caught up in it,then go home and worry/find fault with things i was oblivious to..i realise she is the one with the problem,but this constant bashing she does of herself,me and every other woman,is bringing me down.its her rissue,but i feel im falling into the trap.i feel for her,but i dont want to live this way.i was either just fine as is,or happilly blind to my "problem areas",she thinks she is helping me,but she is bringing me down.what can i tactfully say to make her stop?any ideas?she seems emotionally fragile,and in other ways,is a compassionate and kind person,its as if she cant confine her hatred for herself,to herself and is now trying to infect others with self-loathing!and she finds many things to point out,as i am older by over a decade.how to deal with this?please dont delete,not "chatting",i have a problem,i seek advice on putting a stop to it,needs more than a "yes" or "no" reply,but my question is ligitimate-how do i make her be quiet and stop making me question myself? thank u,all! ps-i cant help her,she has had this problem for life.i just want her to leave me out of it.i feel sad when i think i look fine,then she looks me over and picks out all the things that make me unnaceptable.its more in her mind than reality,but im only human,i feel demoralised and hurt.i get more of this from her than any1 at work,i am the eldest.there are a couple of 20 year olds,nothing to pick on there-yet!