Landlord poured sulfuric acid down the drains to fix plumbin problem. Was this safe?!?!?
He poured it indoors and it filled the entire house with that smell. Honestly the air was thick with it. The only problem is I'm fairly asthmatic and after about ten seconds it inflamed my lungs. I wasn't at the home and checked into a hotel but my respiratory tract still hurts. Is this normal or am I being too paranoid? I really don't know, please help !
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
YES! But RINCE FOR A LONG TIME WITH HOT WATER!!!!!
We Use THRIFT ACID in Crystals or Liquid, but Yes, it's Okay To Use.
USE A LOT OF HOT WATER, for at least 20 minutes......
OPEN THE WINDOWS!!!!!