Oh My god, Who do you think he likes, haha?

Ok,

This may be long, but i hope u will read it.

So me and my friend jennifer, like retards, stayed up all night and walked to walmart, and it was like 7 in the morning, and there were these 2 boys, one was super hott one wasnt, so we left at 8, and then the boys were there ?? and we got there first!!! so we left becuase at biggs they have like the smallest merrry-go-round and the lady said we were over the weight limit (not cause were fat but because its made for 4 year olds) anyway, after she went off on us, the hott boii went on it and he got like kicked out! hah, so we went to mcdonalds and they FOLLOWED us! and finally we broke down and talked to them, they said they werent following us, obviously, but he told me to ride his skate board, and i said no y cant she and he said i want u too, i never did tho haha, and then we all walked to the mall and he kept on telling me to try on different pairs of glasses, but only me, and then he kept on staring at me and when we were walking back we stayed behind and like talked to me, but he called my friend skiinny, and my friend thinks that means he likes her? so who do you thin khe liukes, me or her

we r 13 and he is 15

Favorite Answer

lmao obviously u

was he talking to her

or bothering her about wear'n glasses or riding his skateboard

rofl. i think he was staring at you not her <3

so lucky u!

Source(s): me

Haha i think hes like me and my freinds bored and looking for something to do, Ever hear of flirting :P

he cant like you at first sight unless your gorgouse

Or atleast what the standards are for girls to go out atlease

Source(s): Haha like i seid this happens alot

sounds like he likes you...if you were the one he had the google eyes for and chatted you up...well I'd say go for it ;) Good luck. Just saying someone is skinny doesn't mean crap. Maybe he was stating the obvious, or she was too skinny for him..who knows. But it sounds like he likes you

Source(s): Teenage experiences myself!

u sound like u need 2 grow up a tad and mabey he dont like either of use. he could have been checking out your friend and tryna make her jelous by spending his time with u. and does it really matter who he likes ask him!

You've only just met them you can't expect them to have feeling for you both but maybe trying to have sex with you. Just be careful if you both pursue his thing with them :)

:] Kiki

Gee you sound a tincy bit biased!!!

I don't think they like any of you!!!

They just wanted to flirtabit!

probably neither and they were talking to you probably just cause there were no hotter underage girls walking around in the wee hours.

i think he likes you! he only did that so he didnt make her feel left out

You, Durhh :P

Please choose best answer :)

NONE who would like RETARDS !!!