666 winning lottery # on November 5,2008 in Illinois... what could this mean?

On November 5, 2008 in Illinois the winning Lottery ticket number was 666, the next pick was 7779. I looked up the Biblical meaning of these numbers and

666 = Antichist

777 = Perfect Completion

9 = Gods Judement

It seems like a sign? Do you think maybe this was when the Antichrist was born? It seems like a sign that the Antichrist was born in Illinois on that day? What do you think? I wouldn't think much of it but the 7779 following is almost a statistical impossibility?

It was acutally where Obama was senator, after the day of his election, where also his zipcode was 60606

Favorite Answer

It is a sign that gambling is Satan's work.

how ironic this really gives fuel to the ones that believe he is satan. there will not be anymore convincing for them.I don't believe he's the antichrist but i do believe he"s evil.I just feel he will run my country to the ground and that"s what scares mme. Too many crooked friends here and too friendly with the people in the mideast that hates us, And the things he has in his agenda will hurt us, I see no goodout of this election. Though I think John McCain is too soft I would have rather have soft than evil and greedy.

It's a sign that there is a boom in casinos opening. Why travel 666 miles to Vegas, when the jackpot is in town.

Fanatics like you could find some 'meaning' to pretty much any number or sequence of. They are just numbers, and the bibles (of which there have been many) are just story books written by men.

get a grip.

777 9 means Borg 7 of 9 is the Antichrist

Just kidding,you are trying to find meaning where there are none in a random grouping of numbers

It means nothing. It is statistically just as likely to be the winning number as any other combination of digits.

Source(s): Logic, Simple math, etc.
  • MSB

I don't think it means anything, the combination comes up as much as any other combination.

The winning numbers are just random sequenced #s.

The date, is simply the date the winning number came out.

It means nothing, except that kooks like you want to find meaning in absolutely anything!

Oh, you got to be kidding me. And they say christian's aren't superstitious.

All this fear over numeric symbolism is ridiculous...