Have you experienced past life regression therepy?

Hi,

I am looking for people who have used hypnosis as a healing process for their fear. Have you experienced past life regression therepy?

I present a positive living radio show and am doing a show based on this topic...guest speakers welcome...

Best Answer

I work as a Hypnotherapist and find that usually people return to 'past life' experiences quite naturally if this is what they need in order to heal. I would strongly recommend going to a reputable general hypnotherapist - who will definitely have an understanding of PLR rather than a so called passed life or regression therapist, mainly because it is important that your therapist knows how to assist you when you actually do find the cause of your problem rather than expecting that as if by magic just knowing what it was will make it better. Simply knowing can be cathartic but does not always lend itself to long term positive change.

Source(s): edit, would be happy to be a guest speaker but am based in the UK and am guessing that you're in the states?

I have experienced the past in dreams and what they mistakenly call the future, I don't think however it is anything spiritual. At the beginning of life on Earth there was the sequence of night and day, both had their equal part to play in our survival. Until we know all the workings of the subconscious all we can do is guess. I have 35yrs studying this subject, all you will achieve is a backlash from every quarter.

• kauo

in accordance to the be responsive to God, this does not exist, that's merely the romancing of primary spirits, demons. merely as there is not any reincarnation. while you're open to lies, human beings will tell them. while you're open to believing a hypnotherapist does what they do for money, you will ought to pay them. God suggested "All souls belong to me." as a result you purely get one probability in the flesh physique, and as for that individual asserting that they seem to be a christian and God facilitates previous life regression, this is a hunk of phoney baloney and in certainty no longer of their soul, nor will they locate that for the period of the be responsive to God approximately reincarnation. this is a extensive lie.

I will be doing this shortly myself as after extensive self analysis I have found certain fears that logically shouldn't be there, given my life (in this incarnation), to date. It will probably be several weeks before I get around to it though.

Nope. It's usually considered a dangerous, overly suggestive practice.

I work with this regularly. You can see one clients experience here:

http://www.ourpastlives.com/plr_vid.html

She recounts the murder of her child and then wandering lost till she drowned. If you are really interested you can use the downloads on air.

Rob

www.OurPastLives.com