Where can i see Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire? Which site can i go to to watch it?

does anyone know?

when will naruto the naruto shipuden movies be released subbed in america on dvd and in english?????............ i already tried a few sites one in particular download naruto .com and foudnthe movie but it said the file couldnt b found and another site i went to i forgot what it was called wanted me to complete a survey and i didnt want to... can someone please give me a site where i can watch this new movie?.. lol sorry but can someone also give me a site or rather an exact page on the internet where i can download naruth shippuden movie 1 and 3 ??????? Thank You

Favorite Answer

Considering the 2nd Shippuden movie was just recently released here in America, i don't think you should look forward to seeing the 3rd anytime soon.

The movies are usually released here in America over the internet after about a year from its theatrical release in Japan.

To download the first Shippuden movie.. tryyy

www.anime-eden.com

But to download the third, you'll have to wait a while.

(August 1, 2009 is the Japanese DVD release date for Shippuden 3, so expect it to come out Mid Spring - Beginning of Summer next year.)

Hope i was of help. :)

Source(s): Been watching Naruto movies since Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow first came out.

Watch Stream Free Latest Movie Online

• Nancy

Currently, you won't be able to watch it anywhere online. First the movie has to be released on DVD in Japan, then it'll need to be subbed, and I don't think that'll be until April 2010.