Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 decade ago

herpes or yeast infection?

i asked yahoo earlier whether or not i had a yeast infection and they answered that i did. my symptoms are itching, and cottage cheese like discharge, but like its watery sometimes or has very little flecks of white "cottage cheese stuff" in it. Then i got this one little white bump tht felt like a stabbing sharp pain when i wiped or touched it. but then after i started using the three day treatment the bump was gone the second day. now i just have occasional itching and still the discharge, i have given oral too fyi but didnt receive it. do i have herpes or a yeast infection?

Favorite Answer

sounds like yeast to me....all females have yeast in there vagina and its a number of things that can cause the yeast to grown therefore giving you the actual yeast infection mama......continue to keep rubbing the cream on the outside of your vagina to the area that itches. If your still not satisfied you could always take the at home yeast infection test, it tell's you whether it's an infection or something else darling........good luck

2

Source(s): I Cured My Herpes : http://HerpesCured.trustdd.com/?AoZF

Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast : http://YeastCured.com/

Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast : http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?HlQn

I'd doubt is a yeast infection then, the bump sounds a little suspicious and the fact that you still have dicharge still sounds like it may be soemthing to look out for. In all seriousness go to the doctor and make sure...if it is an STD the worst thing you can do is keep waiting....the longer you wait the worse it gets and possibly harder to treat. See a doctor soon!

• Kelley

My best friend has had genital herpes for about eight months now, and it's been really rough. She's had about 7 outbreaks. Everywhere I read it says it stops flaring up so much after time, but its not getting less frequent for her. She's been on Antiviral meds the whole time, too. She also has type 1 diabetes which she has had her whole life, which really weakens her immune system. Will it ever get better?

But after a friend share this video everything has changed.

Natural Safe Herpes Remedy?

Yeast infection & probably gonorrhea... Get tested so you can get well soon.

yeast infection, maybe more... go to the obgyn

Diagnosis over the internet is hard to say the least.

do you shave? maybe you have ingrown hairs that are causing the itching.

if you're that worried about it, go to the doctor and ask if you have herpes.

ugh, doesnt sound like herpes, so it must be the other