Who is the best? The Beatles vs. Michael Jackson vs. Frank Sinatra vs. Elvis Presley?

If you can, try to explain why you chose who you chose. For best answer, I'm looking for best explanation!

Thank you for your responses

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't compare, they are all musical geniuses. They were all pioneers when it came to their style in music, and they all fought through the doubts. So there's no fair choice and 'Miss Hot Stuff' you have no clue what you're talking about. Michael Jackson was a musical prodigy and just because he had some problems that the media exploited doesn't make his music anything less than phenomenal. You can't deny someone's talent because of irrelevant facts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Madonna

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frank Sinatra, because I love big band music. If you like him too you should check out Michael Buble. He does a lot of covers of Frank Sinatra's songs, and he does a good job.

• 1 decade ago

Frank Sinatra. Its all about jazz, baby.

Musically,

Sanchez

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Beatles or Micheal Jackson. But mostly The Beatles!

• 1 decade ago

The Beatles.... because they split up before their music could go bad.

Frank Sinatra.... because his music is timeless.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson--> not only because he was the best pop artist but because his songs were the best, like thriller and beat it!

Elvis Presley--> I just plain love his rithym in his songs!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the beatles. MICHAEL JACKSON SUCKS! why does everyone love him now? Because he died of a drug overdose? He was a child molester, did drugs, his songs suck, and he dangled his baby off a building. Those are some reasons why you SHOULDN'T love him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Prince. He is awesome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.