i have a rakhi brother, nwadays we say 'i luvu' n kisses ovr phone 2 each othr.is it right?

we always think abt each othr.. both of us are very affectionate..we cnt be without talkin..both are in same class,bt we dnt talk in class..frm 2nd year we r gud frenz.nw am 4th year.. plz say suggestions

Update:

i cnt thk him as lover..sure

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well in many cases RAKHI BROTHERS generally propose their RAKHI SISTER. Moreover in ancient history wives used to tie RAKHI to their husbands as a sign of protection.

So if you really think of him the whole day long, you should get in touch with him and explain your situation correctly and both of you'll should come to a mutual conclusion...

• ambush
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The rakhi thing is a waste of time. He is not your brother. Even if you 2 are attracted to each other it is fine.

Rakhi is not a legal bond. You can break it.

• 1 decade ago

nothing wrong in saying things,but not to your rakhi brother dear!!totally unacceptable..either stop it right ow or if u r in deep love n not infactuation,keep the future rakhis out of sight ;0

• 1 decade ago

What on earth is a rakhi brother

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think you are in love dump rakhi and go on kissing and loving.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya this happened even to my close friend and he proposed her last week. so i think its love and think about the relation though u tie rakhi to him i think u r not calling him byya soo its....love think of it all the best

• 1 decade ago

i would just say if you can accept relation of GAYS and LESBIANS..then you could...and getting attracted towards your bro is not in your hand because he is a boy first then your brother......

i know 90% peoples won't agree on it....but thats a fact...because adam and eve was first male and feamle pair of this world...and their children expanded this world...even they were bro and sis

• 1 decade ago

no! this is wrong

if he is your brother then you shld respect him ONLY...

thinking about each other, saying love you n all only happens in LOVE

• Raj
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

it's wrong way but it's ur life.

• 1 decade ago

IT IS OK DUDE !JEEZ RELAX!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.