Angie asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 decade ago

Our DNA is a transmitter tuning in one of infinate possibilities?

Talking quantum science here. Is our DNA tuned in to the frequency that is us (our vibration off point zero energy). Is DNA the go between from the quantum world to our classic world? Like our radio receiver that is instrumental in the collapse of the wave function.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"There are no boundaries."

- Kris Allen, American Idol 2009

• Bob D1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I see where you are coming from and I think that you are indeed on a correct path leading toward a deeper understanding. While it is true that our DNA is indeed uniquely our own. The small changes between individual genomes is, on average, minuscule, making DNA, as mechanism for selecting out an individual, unlikely.

However, there are other factors that are unique to the individual such as the shape and color configuration of the iris; finger prints, and EEG brain wave patterns. All of these characteristics are functions of quantum mechanics just as life itself is.

Now, if there was a technology that could somehow interact with each of these unique quantum based characteristics, that technology might be able to select out one individual from among many.

Source(s): self
  • 1 decade ago

all atoms are sustained by the quantum field...so our DNA is no different at that level. But as a whole, as DNA, I think it is as well...being a transmitter/reciever to the quantum field. It's bi-directional and has to be, like yin and yang.

• 1 decade ago

DNA is the kind of tansmitter of our genes which in return carrier of our characters so i guess it is like radio reciver

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bunk

sounds likeyou should go outside and do something fun

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eh..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.