A R asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

please HELP!!!??? what do you think of my diet?

HI, IM 17 YEARS OLD..126LB/57KG AND MY GOAL IS TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS WITH WEIGHT TRAINING..

ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY DIET?:

Meal 1 (7 AM)

1-1/2 cups of dry oats mixed with water

1 banana or eggs

1 serving optimum nutrition serious mass

1124 calories

43 grams protein

221 carbs

12 fats

Meal 2 (10 AM)

Buy bulk whey / super mass gainer smoothie

481 calories

25.6 gram protein

54.3 carbs

21.6 g of fat

Meal 3 (12 Noon)

1-1/2 cup of brown rice, or medium sized baked potato, or sweet potato

2 cups of green beans, broccoli or any other desired vegetable

6-8 ounces of chicken, turkey, or lean fish

460 calories

60.2 grams protein

33.45 carbs

8 g of fats

Pre-Workout Supplements (3 PM)

3 tablets of Creatine

Banana / orange

Oats(takes long time to digest)

Eggs

Weight Train (4-5pm)

Post Workout SMOOTHIE (5)

Dextrose and honey(creates insulin spike)

Buybulkwhey / mass gainer smoothie/ OR PROPER MEAL

481 calories

25.6 gram protein

54.3 carbs

21.6 g of fat

30 minutes later

Meal 4 ( 6 PM)

Same as Meal 2

ANIMAL PAK MULTIVITAMIN

481 calories

25.6 gram protein

54.3 carbs

21.6g of fat

Meal 5 (8 PM)

460 calories

60.2 grams protein

33.45 carbs

8g of fat

Meal 6 (10 PM)

1 banana

Almonds 1 oz (23 whole kernels) (28 grams)

Cottage cheese 100grams

373 calories

18 grams protein

38 carbs

18 fat

3860 calories

216.2 protein

489.1carbs

110.8 fats

THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES ALSO MY WEIGHT TRAINING REGIME IS AIMED AT MUSCLE MASS..I.E. LOW REPS HEAVY EIGHTS ETC ETC.

ALSO BIG COMPOUND MOVES..SQUATS..

zxcv0987...suk on my big nob!!!

Favorite Answer

sounds yummy and great diet!

give urself a pat oon the back dude, ur gonna gain alot of weight, meaning ur gonna get lot s of muscle : )

Forget dieting I eat like a horse and I only weigh nine stone. This is what works for me: Eat regularly, if possible every three hours, when your body realises that it's getting a regular supply of food it increases it's metabolism, burning calories quicker and is much less likely to store calories as fat. When eating try to eat a lot of high protein foods and don't go too hard on the carbs. Try go easy on trans and saturated fats although you are allowed the odd treat. Drink lots of water! At least one gallon per day. Tea, coffee and fizzy drinks are O.K but they don' count towards your overall water intake. As for exercise I do some light weight training four days a week and cardiovascular (I use a rowing machine) two days a week with one days rest. There is a common belief that doing cardiovascular exercise on an empty stomach helps burn calories. This is absolute rubbish do not do it. Weight training is a good idea as muscle tissue burns a lot of energy, even while you sleep. You don't have to become Mr/Mrs universe but any fat tissue which you can convert to muscle tissue will not only make you look better but increase your metabolism. Getting plenty of sleep is also important when trying to build muscle. Good Luck

From your body weight you probally only burn about 2200 calories a day with working out. so thats an excess if 1860 calories. You will gain on pound of fat every 3500 calories. I believe you are eating to much. The amount of fat you are eating is excesive. You should try to cut out the dairy products unless it is fat free. Im not a doctor but are you really that hungry? Do you do any cardio with your training? Plus how many of those calories are from fat? I would try cutting the fats and weight gain shakes and eat more veges.

Looks good, you will certainly bulk up with this diet, make sure u stick to it and dont slack from your weight training and you will become very big in no time (in a good way)

Thats actually a top notch diet for a 17yo just keep it up and maybe throw some more meat in their.

Great Diet... Keep it going..

Just add citrus fruits to your diet, also vegetable salads with no dressing

For More tips on healthy lifestyle

check this website

http://www.lifemojo.com/

man that must suck having to consult a chart to see what to eat.. haha personally I thinks its stupid. Easy enough to eat healthy without stressing over 0.1 carbs and 0.1 fats and proteins, what a fool...

• ROBERT

Sliced banana on oatmeal is for dessert.

its great your diet is fine the food is fine its like diet food oh wait maybe it is and the workout doing fine do it everyday you might get thin and you will get more pretty with the diet thing so that's great don't forget to eat good food vitamins everyday and workouts

AND VOTERS PLEASE VOTE ME and i will be happy if not oh well next time to me well if i did yeah!!! but if not well next time

• jp

amazing, enjoy eating your still young