noname asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我翻譯英翻中這一句,我翻譯都不怎麼好

Read the subject (your friend) the following instructions:

I will read you a string of digits, one at a time. After the last digit in the series I will pause and them say "go." When I say "go," repeat back the digits, one at a time in the order I read them to you. From time to time , I will increase the number of digits in the string. Remember to repeat back the digits one at a time in the order I read them.

Rating
  • 小麥
    Favorite Answer

Read the subject (your friend) the following instructions: = 唸下列說明給妳的對象(妳的朋友)聽:

I will read you a string of digits, one at a time. 我會唸一串數字給你聽,一次一個。After the last digit in the series I will pause and them say "go." When I say "go," repeat back the digits, one at a time in the order I read them to you. = 當唸完這串數字的最後一位數時,我會說"go"(開始)。當我說"go (開始)",把我剛剛唸的那串數字從最後一位數倒唸到第一位數,一次一個數字。

From time to time , I will increase the number of digits in the string. Remember to repeat back the digits one at a time in the order I read them. = 我會不時的增加數字的位數,記得要倒著唸我唸過的那串數字,從最後一位數往回照著唸。

希望對你有幫助。^_^

Source(s): 偶自己

(請你的朋友)朗讀題目和下列指示:

每次我會唸一組號碼。當我照順序說出最後一個數字時,中間會稍作停頓,然後說「開始」。當我說「開始」的時候,一次一個數字,照順序重複我剛剛唸的號碼。每次我都會增加號碼的數字。記得是一次一個數字,照順序重複我所唸的號碼。

Source(s): me