♥ G asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Whats the best kind of shampoo and conditioner?

I really want shampoo and conditioner that will nourish my hair and repair damage. I love bumble and bumble, and john Frieda.. but bumble and bumble is too expensive to rely on and i really want a shampoo that doesn't have harsh chemicals in it like i heard pantene pro v just strips your hair of all oils and stuff, so im looking basically for ..

the best natural shampoo and conditioner for healthy, shiny, nourished and frizz free hair that i can buy at like target or something for cheap? not necessarily all natural or anything, i just want something that doesn't have bad chemicals in it..

Favorite Answer

Cosmetologist/Instructor of 25 years here!!

You are not going to find what you need at target, walmart or walgreens. They do not sell good products like the ones in the salons.

You used the correct word...cheap. They are cheap for a reason. They use the harshest surfactants, waxes and fillers that just build up on hair. They are not ph balanced therefore they will strip your hair and suck the life out of it.

There are places like Trade Secret and Ulta that always have great deals on professional products. I suggest looking at these places and ask if they have a discount day or program.

No matter what anyone says here...commercial products do not perform and only designed to take your money leaving you with minimal results.

Stick with the good stuff. Buy in Liters if you can...always the best value. Shop wisely for sales and the good stuff can be affordable.

I hope my answer is helpful to you...and happy shopping!!

i exploit infant shampoo and Infusium bypass away-in conditioner for coloured hair. on occasion universal conditioner leaves a residue that makes the floor around my brow and neck wreck out even once I rinse particularly properly. you additionally can use in spite of shampoo and conditioner you like THEN wash your face and neck when you rinse out the conditioner. i think of maximum persons wash their face first. this way you rinse off greater hair products.

Check out a company called JASON's - The shampoo and conditioner are all natural without weird chemical additives.

the two that i use are john frieda and herbal essences. also ive tried garnier (i think thats how u spell it?) sleek and shine.

i love john freida bcuz it smells SO good and it makes ur hair really smooth.

but herbal essences is really good. they have a different products for differnt styles of hair and they all smell very good too.

as for damage... hm... herbal essences dangerously straight conditioner (what i use) works really well especially if u straighten ur hair a lot. it makes it smoother and easier to straighten and much less frizzy. i LOVE it!

hope i helped! <333

herbal essences help ALOT

http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/none_...

take a look at what shampoo and conditioner you want then buy them at walmart target or something :D

i like nexxus shampoos and conditioners just because theyre salon products but not as expensive.

the moisterizing products are the best :)

Source(s): ive tried every shampoo in CVS

it really depends on your hair type.

use natural shampoo.

you can find it at natural food stores and drugstores.

burts and bee's.