Does anyone else admire Emma Watson too?

I think she's a great actress, and a very natural beauty. I also love that she's not afraid to show she's intelligent, and is very classic and elegant yet down to earth.

She's a great idol of mine, what about you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yeah, I admire her too.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not a huge fan since I hardly know her. The only way I actually know who she is is by Harry Potter, and let me tell you, she's probably one of the best actresses in there. She's not my idol, but I admire her. Emma Watson said that she has enough money to retire and never work again in her life, but she wants to keep acting. I think she's very pretty, and looks extremely intelligent.

• 1 decade ago

Emma Watson is a great actress!

I totally agree with you!

She's not my idol, but she's a great role model!

• 1 decade ago

yes, she a very good actress [better than most out there today] and shes very pretty. also very smart and i think its cool that shes still planning on going to college even though she doesnt need to, because she has tons of money. (:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yea, she's one of my favorite young actresses, she's really intelligent and eloquent, unlike some people (miley cyrus). and i love her fashion sense, she's 19 and she dresses that way, she doesn't try to look like she's 30.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes i "admire" her all right

• 1 decade ago

Same here!! She's amazing!! I totally agree with you!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. I don't write redundant sentences either.

• Joely
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Anyone ever tell you how much of a ***** she really is?

• 1 decade ago

God damn she is hot... and smart, which is good too:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.