Pretty Vacant asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who do you think deserves another World title reign more: Taker or HBK? + WQ?

Undertaker and Shawn Michaels.

Icons. Legends. 2 of the greatest of all time.

They have put together show stopping performances every year.

And they both continue to do that.

But who do you think deserves another World title reign more: Taker or HBK?

WQ: Do you want DX to reunite?

Please STAR

Thanks

• Favorite Answer

Shawn Michaels deserves the world championship one last time before he retires because he has done so much for the company and he is a legend. Undertaker has also won the world championship just last year while its been 7 years since we saw Shawn Michaels holding a championship. Shawn Michaels is an icon and he has always put on phenomenal matches with his opponents. Shawn Michaels has been putting over younger superstars for years now and he deserves some share of the spotlight. There are rumors swirling everywhere that HBK is going to retire by next year or so and if that's true Shawn Michaels needs to have one last title run as world champion. Shawn Michaels has made history in the past and deserves a thank you from WWE. Shawn Michaels is a great wrestler, he's great on the mic, and he has great charisma. Shawn Michaels has accomplished everything there is to do in WWE, but i think he deserves his 5th world championship. The Undertaker deserves one last world title reign as well, but to me Shawn Michaels deserves it more.

WQ: DX reuniting would certainly make Raw more interesting because lately Raw has been horrible and not showing great promos or matches. DX reunion could add some comedy to Raw and make things more interesting because both Shawn Michaels and Triple H are great wrestlers and great entertainers. There's also a DX tour coming later this year and i heard that HBK is going to challenge for the world title at Armageddon in his hometown. A DX reunion seems to definitely be possible and its bound to happen at some point because Triple H and HBK are on the same show. I think this would be a great storyline because if HBK does really challenge Randy Orton or someone else for the WWE championship, Triple H can cost him the match therefore turning Triple H heel and we get to see Shawn Michaels vs Triple H Wrestlemania 26. I want to see Triple H turn heel and see some individual storylines. DX is also outdated and they always seem to have some kind of reunion and than breaking up the next month. If DX can make Raw interesting and worth watching, than I'm fine.

Source(s): This message has been approved by 13 Times The King of Kings

I say The Undertaker, coz even though HBK hasn't held the world title for seven years, he is a Grand Slam Champio. The Undertaker isn't a Grand Slam and even Triple Crown Champion. Also, during HBK's first title reign, he held it long enough for 8 months. While The Undertaker has never had any long reign as world champion. Not only that, Undertaker also hasn't held WWE Title for 7 years (he just won the World Title), also he has never held the Spinner Title belt. So, The Undertaker deserves more, no matter how long his reign would lasts, I just want to see Undertaker won the WWE Spinner Title belt.

WQ: Yes, for sure. Triple H won't be able to handle the Legacy and kept getting screwed out of the title for two straight PPVs (The Bash and Night Of Champions). So, at Summerslam, DX will reunite to take on the Legacy.

• Sam Y

I'd Say HBK, The Last Time He Got A World Title Reign Was 2002 So He Needs On A Lot.

Don't Get Me Wrong,Taker Earned His Shot At The World Title But I Think HBK Deserves It More.

BQ: Defiantly, HHH Would Be More Interesting.

Shawn Michaels deserves a title shot more than Taker. Taker has been a champion last year and the year before. Michaels hasn't been a world champ since 2002.

WQ: Honestly, not really. They've already had like 500 reunions and all they do is crack jokes. I do like DX, but I don't care for them reuniting. They will probably reunite DX though to take the PG rating off.

shawn michaels because he hasnt been world champion since...what? 2002 or 2003. the undertaker got about 2 or 3 title reigns in recent years.

wq:no they are just better separated the dx thing is outdated now.

Source(s): voices in my head
  • Hannah

As you have stated, both are great wrestlers, but I think HBK deserves another title. Yes I would love to see DX reunite. They are great together.

hbk simply cuz he is the better of the two, also taker has more titles then him

wq: no cuz i would rather hhh turn heel, and not have them use hbk with dx since his career is winding down over the next year or two probably, so i want to see him in good and interesting storylines not rehashing old ones

Source(s): this answer is 199% swaggalicious
  • Steve

No question about it, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

WQ: Not really. I wouldn't mind if HHH and HBK team up again, but I don't want DX to reform.

shawn michaels

wq: yes it needs to

• Mark

HBK

WQ: Rumor has it they will.